Problem with the order in the Lookup field

Hi:

I have a problem with the order in the Lookup field. When setting the primary and secondary order, when searching for the desired value, either in the Data Picker or Dropdown display, the values appear unordered, ignoring the sort configuration I selected in the Lookup settings. Please help.

Regards,

Mauricio.

1 Like

Hi Mauricio :wave:,

I have had a similar issue before; What worked for me was double-checking the sorting settings to make sure they are applied correctly. You might want to try that or contact support for further assistance. Hope this helps…

Hi jarethdf,

Thanks for the tip! I’ve checked the sorting settings a few times, but I’ll give it another look. I’m a bit surprised that our friends at Yeeflow haven’t responded to the latest posts yet—they usually reply quickly and in a very helpful way.

Regards,

Mauricio.

Are you referring to the lookup control inputting keywords for search? The sorting of search results is based on the priority of keyword matching ranks, followed by sorting settings. Currently, there is an issue with the lookup control where the searched fields include all fields of the current record, both visible and invisible. Therefore, the matching results may be confusing at times. We will consider optimizing the settings and adding options for the search range in the future.