Problem in graph when adding temp date variable in filter

Hi:

When I’m editing a dashboard and insert a chart I can see the chart displayed in the edit screen (returning to the edit after pressing the submit and preview buttons), but when I insert a filter and the filter contains a date time variable, it starts to display an error in the edit screen. That doesn’t affect the display of the chart in the preview, but the error message in the editing doesn’t correspond. I don’t know if the error comes from the fact that the variable is temporary, if it’s a date, or both. It doesn’t happen with other filters.

Normal edition screen:

Filter, only this part causes a problem (tested in several others dashboards):

After adding a filter with a temp variable and pressing the submit and preview, throws the error: “Illegal parameter for content list query”:

I’m letting you know so you can consider it in the improvements to the dashboards (please!).

Thank you.

Hi Mauro,

Can you try passing a correct date time value for the filter? The error is likely due to an incorrect parameter format in the data query.

Regards,
Frank

Hi Frank, I pass a correct date value, as the filter works in the preview page, showing the data filtered correctly, but in the design page shows the error. Maybe there are 2 different ways to evaluate the filter depending the page.

Hi Mauro,

Yes, you are correct. This should be proper handled. I have reported this issue.

Regards,
Frank