Bug report, filter for datalist

Hi,

Here is a filter setting in datalist. And I want to filter the date between 2/1 and 2/8.But only one date menu is showed.

Then I choose 2/1→no place for 2/8→ click apply→ “response error , plz contact admin.”

Ok, It must be a bug lol.

Another weird thing ,

My colleague just told me that the 格納日 of some records has automatically filled as “22/02/03” ,
These data is null before today and no one edit it in recent. It was confirmed by 1hr ago.

I am not sure what my colleagues did. But I find there is no significant signal in modified time. Could anyone tell me why these data will change without modified. Is there any possibility that it is a bug?

Additional information: The new record also get this value even we confirm it is empty before submit.

Otherwise, I try to change these 格納日 which are 22/02/03 into blank by [import].
But it seems like that if I leave the 格納日 empty in excel file, it wont change the date into null.
Is there any method to fix it?

Thanks for the report. For the 1st issue, this is a bug and we will fix it ASAP. For 2nd one, we will investigate and let you know the updates later.

Thank you for your response.
Here is further information

datalistID:1473647632834105344

If possible, can you tell me how to restore these data which filled with 22/02/03 (just this date)

Hi John,

You can create a workflow to update the field data. Please find following example:
Please note the condition is required for Set Content List and it only updates a maximum of 200 records one time.

@john55ww We have checked the operation log and found that a user (t-inayo…) set default value of “2022-02-03” for 格納日 on Feb 4th.

@frank Thank you for checking the log for us.
I will inform inayo… this action.

But werid thing is that, when I posted the report above, the field setting had already been set as below.

However the 格納日 is filled with 22/02/03 even record created today.

Additional information:

We always creating new record through a workflow.
So, the default value here should have influence nothing.

And I have checked that nothing is relative to 格納日 in this workflow.
The form ID :1473646855356944384

We validated the setting, and found the data list field of ‘格納日’ is still using a fixed default value. Can you check again for the field setting? If it is not display correctly, can you invite my account to your organization and grant me the manager role to the application of this list belongs to temporarily?

Hi,
I had already overwrite the wrong value by another way
and I am sorry that I am not allowed to reproduce this bug.

We validated the setting, and found the data list field of ‘格納日’ is still using a fixed default value. Can you check again for the field setting?

I believe it may be the trigger, but it actually trigger some bug in system.

Let me explain the whole process.

• Before bug occurred(~Feb 6 or 7)
    1.There is a date field called “格納日”
    2.We use approval form → set content list → new records in target datalist (no setting about the “格納日”)
    3.Everything is OK, all “格納日” are empty unless we edit them manually.(Confirmed on Feb 6)

• Bug discovered (Feb 7~ Feb10)
    1.Most of the records(which “格納日” is empty) filled as 22/02/03
    2.I check the default setting, it is set as “today” ←not 22/02/03
    3.Even a new record generated by approval form , is filled as 22/02/03

• After my fix (Feb 10)
    1.I change the all 22/02/03 value to empty by a workflow.
    2.I set the approval form → set content list → new records in target datalist (set the “格納日” as empty)
    3.Everything is OK now, but if the bug remained, it will be reproduced when I redo the step 2 above, the new record may still 22/02/03
    4.The defalut setting of “格納日”, it is still set as “today”

My Opinion:
The default setting of “格納日” is not the main reason for this bug because

1. We do not create record by datalist, we use approval form
  2. The “格納日” was filled by 22/02/03 even the default setting was “today”

There must be any other reason for this weird case.

Thanks for your elaboration. We found the issue and it will be fixed in this week.