Wish List for next version

It would be great if the following features can be appeared in the coming version:

1. customized sender email address for sending task notifications: it will be easier for the users (especially the external users) to recognize the message. Would be great if we can customized sender on different task

2. update content list directly from the task from: useful when user want to update the list instantly without closing the from

3. Testing environment: allow to test the workflow before officially launch it. Now we must publish the form in order to test the workflow, it will affect the tracking number, and versioning due to the fine tunings.

4. if there is a bug on the active workflow, it may cause the task never complete as the fix only apply to the new task from, but not the submitted task form

5. make the print page as an attachment

6. the print page designer is not user-friendly

Thanks

Yes, those are what we are looking for. Hope can have those in the coming version. Especially the 3rd item. Thanks.

@Stanley_Ma Thanks for your feedback. We will evaluate each of them and post updates here.

1 Like

@Stanley_Ma It’s been a while for the items on this Wishlist. And I’d like to have a quick update about the latest status for some new features.

1. customized sender email address for sending task notifications: it will be easier for the users (especially the external users) to recognize the message. Would be great if we can customized sender on different task.

A. We’ve added the custom sending email feature in the admin center where system admin can configure multiple sending email address. Please check this link for details: Configuring your own Outgoing Mail Servers | Yeeflow Help Center

1. update content list directly from the task from: useful when user want to update the list instantly without closing the from

A. I think you can use the Data table control on the task form to allow users to add or update items of a data list: Data Table | Yeeflow Help Center

1. Testing environment: allow to test the workflow before officially launch it. Now we must publish the form in order to test the workflow, it will affect the tracking number, and versioning due to the fine tunings.

A. There are no update information for this yet.

1. if there is a bug on the active workflow, it may cause the task never complete as the fix only apply to the new task from, but not the submitted task form

A. Now, you can re-run the workflow instance from the selected point of your process. This feature is available from the admin center: View and manage workflow instances | Yeeflow Help Center

1. make the print page as an attachment

A. There are no update information for this yet.

1. the print page designer is not user-friendly

A. I have made some updates by bringing new controls and style settings which can help you to design a user-friendly print page. Let me know if there are any issues for the current print page.