Ability to sort series in the charts required

Hi:

Currently, the data displayed in the charts cannot be sorted by any criterion selectable by the user. This greatly harms the capabilities of displaying charts and sharing information with Yeeflow, as I cannot, for example, show time series in an appropriate way, sort from highest to lowest or vice versa. Is there any plan to add this capability to the charts? It would be very useful to have it.

Thank you.

Hi Mauro,

Thank you for the suggestion. I have submitted a feature request based on it. However, I cannot guarantee that it will be implemented in the near future.

Regards,
Frank

Hi Frank:

Thank you very much for your response and for submitting the request for this new feature. I can’t stress enough how important it is to be able to display the results of what we are processing in Yeeflow in a simple and direct way. Otherwise, it happens that we have to export data or make connections and process them with Excel or Power BI. But the true usefulness of using a Workflow system is to have the data, decision flows, and graphical representations of them, all in one system. Despite you indicating that you won’t be able to implement it in the near future, I hope you could consider moving forward on this. Thanks again.

Best regards, Mauricio.